Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

If you own an uppababy vista?

(9 Posts)
bemybebe Thu 10-Jan-13 00:39:58

I did not get it First, but then I am in bed right now. Will check in the morning, but thanks for the tip!!

FirstTimeForEverything Tue 08-Jan-13 07:38:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bemybebe Tue 08-Jan-13 01:14:02

their customer service is excellent indeed and I will be giving them a call tomorrow to enquire about the bar issues

bemybebe Tue 08-Jan-13 01:13:26

same here! it does not drive me nuts as it does eventually go in, but now you mention it I realize I am spending more time sorting it out than it warrants. hmm

MissBlennerhassett Tue 08-Jan-13 01:04:18

I do, it was driving me nuts today. I've only just switched from the bassinet which was fantastic so look upon it as teething troubles. I also find the pushchair trickier to slide onto the base than the bassinet. It's such a brilliant system overall though, I'm still delighted we opted for it.

Tiggywunkle Tue 08-Jan-13 00:54:40

I didnt have an issue either. I agree - phone customer services because they are well known for being excellent.

fairimum Mon 07-Jan-13 20:56:43

no i havent hand a problem... i would email them as i found their customer service great! smile

FirstTimeForEverything Mon 07-Jan-13 19:16:50

FirstTimeForEverything Mon 07-Jan-13 15:24:48

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now