Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain duet buggy or phil and teds???

(5 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Thu 10-Jan-13 01:05:57

I wouldn't get either (shrugs shoulders)!

cheapandchic Wed 09-Jan-13 22:54:12

duet. love love love it!
amazing to push, fits everywhere (and I am in central London) and big enough seats for both kids to be comfortable and fully recline and sleep. Its great!

Ihateparties Wed 09-Jan-13 19:21:35

They are about the same width but they are very different sizes in reality. I thought i was going to LOVE the duet but it only stayed here all of about 3 weeks. There' s nothing wrong with it at all it was just soooo tight to fit into my house and places i go where a tandem fits fine as the widest point is the wheels, manoeuvring was so much easier. However, having used a double for dcs 2 and 3 i would try some stuff out and choose the one you find easiest to handle if your elder child is still fairly young. It's an added struggle if it's hard to push or turn and you need to hold another child's hand. The duet is good for this i have heard the more recent p and ts are harder to push but that is only hearsay, i keep looking at the dot, tempting me with its illusion of smallness :-)

forevergreek Wed 09-Jan-13 13:59:20

I would go to the mountain buggy.

Nixmumtobeagain Fri 04-Jan-13 18:04:42

Hi everyone, can someone please help me....... I'm a mum to 2 boys and have another on the way, my new addition and middle child will have about a 16 month age gap, hence needing a double buggy! I am so stuck wether to get a mountain duet or phil and teds both around the same width but so unsure. Any help would be great thank. :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now