Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which replacement buggy for a big ten-month-old?

(8 Posts)
Safmellow Fri 28-Dec-12 14:49:21
milk Fri 28-Dec-12 12:29:23

Another vote for Baby Jogger City Mini GT smile

Laursieloo Fri 28-Dec-12 09:08:47

Thanks for your help!

vez123 Thu 27-Dec-12 23:33:33

We had a camaeleon for the first year. I liked it but wasn't impressed by the upright position of the seat. Somehow DS never looked comfortable in it, he always looked slumped. he is also very big. We then changed into a maclaren techno xt and are very happy with it. I would also have a look at baby jogger city mini.

CordeliaChase Thu 27-Dec-12 23:32:28

I got a baby jogger city mini gt for my big 14mo, and he can still fit in with loads of room at two. So easy to fold, bags of space for shopping and easy to clean. Highly recommend!

Tiggywunkle Thu 27-Dec-12 23:27:39

If you like the Cameleon then get one smile They are lovely pushchairs. Have a look also at the Baby Joggers - any of them but especially the Versa. I love the iCandys too - especially the Cherry, Peach and Strawberry.

DillyDallyDayDream Thu 27-Dec-12 23:24:49

I've had a bugaboo frog ( very similar to the cam) and never had a problem with it. Loved it

Laursieloo Thu 27-Dec-12 23:13:02

Hi,
I wondered if anyone had any advice on which pushchair/buggy I should buy for my ten month old (apart from Maclaren-style stroller)? Had a Beebee car travel system which got stolen and now using a silver cross fold down buggy. I'm looking to replace it with a used pram that's somewhere inbetween. I don't need the pram/car seat parts but, as baby's so young, would like a more sturdy buggy that doesn't tip over when baby is lifted out and that's comfortable and warm (and not so close to the ground, near dogs and puddles!)
Only thing is, baby weighs about 28 lbs so is big for his age. Had already outgrown the original Beebee car. I have a large car boot and am used to fixing buggy together so those aren't issues. Don't much like the idea of tyres that can puncture though and have read reviews that say Bugaboos are prone to breaking. But I do like the look of them and am leaning towards a cameleon?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now