Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which Running Pushchair/Buggy ?????

(5 Posts)
TruthSweet Sun 23-Dec-12 12:57:29

Two pushchairs is an excellent idea - you will need one which is suitable from birth & is good in town and one for baby when they are 6-12 months (6m for jogging on footpaths & 12m for rougher terrain/running near road [a cycle helmet is really needed for those activities due to the greater chance for the pushchair to flip over]).

Some good articles to read on choosing a running pushchair here and here.

StrawberryMonkey Sat 22-Dec-12 21:36:28

The mountain buggy terrain is fantastic, as is the babyjogger summit Xc or x3, or a Bob revolution....

cathpip Sat 22-Dec-12 21:03:29

I run with a mountain buggy but the pre 2010 model (by far the better model, the new version does not look as robust). I have both the single and double as i now have two children, i did get the double of ebay for £65, you will recognise it by the fixed front wheel and wire basket, i know they dont come up that often though. it pretty much goes over anything with ease, i live in North Yorkshire and have two dogs so fields bridle paths cattle grids roads etc, i am trying my hardest to wear out the dogs but its not working.......

Tiggywunkle Sat 22-Dec-12 20:53:57

It is not recommended that you run with a child until they are 6 months old. If you are a serious runner, you really need a serious runners pushchair. I will send someone along to help you. I have to say having two pushchairs would be very sensible.

judybella Sat 22-Dec-12 16:20:54

I would like anyone's information regarding pushchairs I can run with. Ideally I would like one I can use from birth, and run with when the baby is old enough, and use off road to walk around the countryside - I've seen the 'Out and About Nipper Sport' but it looks far too big to navigate while around town shopping etc Mountain Buggy and Baby Joggers all look ok, but not sure where I can go and try one and that can be versatile enough for all my needs. Maybe I'll have to buy two different types??? On ebay perhaps. Can anyone help? Jude

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now