Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Totally clueless- does this exist?

(13 Posts)
peanutMD Sat 22-Dec-12 18:00:13

The Babystyle Oyster or Mutsy Evo may also be worth a look smile

Tiggywunkle Sat 22-Dec-12 15:44:04

Honestly there are loads of pushchairs like this. I would suggest you get yourself to at least 2 if not more independent retailers, as well as Mothercare and M&P (I dont like their own brand pushchairs because the fabrics are poor, they rust easily etc and dont wear well).

rogersmellyonthetelly Sat 22-Dec-12 00:28:05

Second hand bugaboo frog would suit you nicely I think.
You are looking at a max of £180 for one in good condition, they do come with air filled tyres, but you could swap them for tyres from the newer cameleons which are foam filled.

peanutMD Fri 21-Dec-12 21:12:09

Britax B Smart can be used from birth without car seat/cot but these can be added. Seat unit faces either way. This is under £200 at preciouslittleone.com at the moment I think.

Ihateparties Fri 21-Dec-12 17:55:42

There are loads that meet this criteria, absolutely loads. The baby jogger versa is fab, it's definitely what I'd have if i was starting again. There are vastly differing opinions on mamas and papas on here, their customer service is reportedly awful. I recently got a glide from one of their outlet shops complete with carrycot, footmuff, bag, parasol and pushchair for 150. I would never have bought had it not been so cheap, for that price it' s amazing though! No one has mentioned the icandy cherry yet, that fits the bill but again their reputation for customer service is terrible :- s

Nanny01 Fri 21-Dec-12 17:36:33

Cossato Giggle comes with carrycot rain over, coseytoes, bag, seat unit that parent faces and forward faces. Light weight compact fold £300 ish. Had mine for a while now and love it.

NeatFreak Fri 21-Dec-12 16:29:08

Thanks, food for thought. I do love the Bugaboo Chameleon but think it is unaffordable.
There is a Mamas and Papas outlet nearish to us so I thought I might pay them a visit in January and see if they have any real bargains in the sale, is there anything by them worth looking at?

This is the one that springs to mind. Have no idea how much they go for now though.

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Fri 21-Dec-12 16:26:52

Silver cross linear freeway. Ticks everything on your list. I have one, will be back if you have any questions.

BahSaidPaschaHumbug Fri 21-Dec-12 16:25:36

Babyjogger city versa?

MerryChristMoose Fri 21-Dec-12 16:25:21

Not cheap though!

MerryChristMoose Fri 21-Dec-12 16:24:32

Bugaboo Cameleon ticks all boxes but for the air tyres I think?

NeatFreak Fri 21-Dec-12 16:22:53

I'm execting dc3 and am looking for a pushchair with the following:
- 4 wheels
-option to have a pram/carrycot or pushchair
-forward or rear facing
-handle bar rather than individual handles
-decent basket
-preferably not air tyres

I'm not too worried about how small it folds as I will use a stroller for the car/bus but if there is the option to attach a car seat then that woudl be good.
We won't be having any more than 3 dc so I am happy to buy second hand- the only thing I've seen that seems to meet all these requirements is the Bugaboo but that is outside of my budget! There seems to be one similar by Mothercare but not sure about that...

Does such a pushchair exist? I last bought a pushchair four years ago and it was rubbish so want to make sure I get it right this time! We have to buy everything all over again so want to keep to as small a budget as possible but would really like to get a pram I will love as it will be used lots.
Any advice much appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now