Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

icandy cherry vs bugaboo cameleon

(3 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Sat 22-Dec-12 15:41:38

The Cherry is a two piece fold too but easier to manage than the Cameleon - the chassis pulls along behind you and the seat can be carried by the bumper bar in the crook of your arm. The Cameleon is pretty long folded too. I have to say I think I would send you off to look at a Baby Jogger Versa. I know its a little bit more, but it would be worth the stretch and would have a decent resale value when you have finished. Or a second hand Bee may be easier than the Cam for you.

rogersmellyonthetelly Sat 22-Dec-12 00:32:10

The cameleon is a two part fold, which will be a huge pain on public transport I'm afraid. Haven't used a cherry so not sure if that folds one piece or not.

Teapig Sun 16-Dec-12 22:12:07

My DH and are on a tight budget and we've found a second hand icandy cherry travel system for £220 and and a second hand bugaboo cameleon travel system for about the same price.

We're first timers so the world of travel systems is completely new to us. We need something light that doesn't take up too much space, we don't have a car at the moment but are hoping to get a small one when baby arrives so need something that will easily fit in a small car boot. I don't drive so I need something I can easily get on and off public transport that doesn't take up stacks of space.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, it's so hard to know what the best option is even after playing around in John Lewis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now