Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Joolz Day Wheels Help!!

(10 Posts)
rachelryan Sat 05-Jan-13 14:44:45

JOOLZ WHEEL (RIGHT HAND SIDE)
Does any1 know where i can get a Joolz wheel. I am having great difficulty locating one.
Thanks a mill.

keeliekyle Fri 21-Dec-12 15:34:32

hi, please can i buy the rear wheels and pump from you? x

LCH109 Wed 28-Nov-12 12:55:33

Hi,
I have got a few Joolz accessories that I was going to advertise on Ebay, including front wheels, back wheels, pump, chassis bag, foot muff and raincover. All immaculate! Are you an Ebay member?

Tiggywunkle Sat 17-Nov-12 21:38:10

I am really surprised sad Sorry to hear this!

kirstyrose Sat 17-Nov-12 12:25:04

I have been in contact with Joolz themselves and they have basically told me that they don't currently do the front wheels as a spare part and to
Contact retailers of the Joolz from there website to see if they can get me some. Really poor customer service for the amount i paid for the pram. Quite disappointed.

Tiggywunkle Fri 16-Nov-12 18:20:00

I needed a specific clip for my Joolz and I contacted the company direct (I think they are in Holland) and they sent me some over. I would maybe drop them a mail direct, or try their Facebook page. Try also Pramland in Hull and Anklebiters in Sheffield because I know they both stock Joolz and are knowledgeable about them. Good luck!

kirstyrose Fri 16-Nov-12 16:09:12

It appears you can't seem to get the spare wheels anywhere and is becoming such a frustrating hunt for them!! Feel let down Ayer spending so
Much on a really good pushchair that you can't seek
To get replacement wheels!!! Ridiculous!! Of anyone happens to know or see spare front wheels for a Joolz day pleas let me
Know!! Thanks

kirstyrose Fri 16-Nov-12 10:57:51

Thanks I have contacted Joolz but will try some stockists in the Uk

Tiggywunkle Fri 16-Nov-12 10:32:46

I would ask a Joolz retailer TBH. Joolz are very good about spare parts.

kirstyrose Fri 16-Nov-12 10:10:29

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone seems to know here I can purchase a set of the front swivel wheels for my Joolz day?? All I can seem to find are the back pump up ones but it's the front ones I need?! Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now