Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Lights or High Visibility Gear for pushchair

(9 Posts)
redwellybluewelly Tue 08-Jan-13 22:06:02

Weve got some frogs which attach to various bits of the buggy and I wear a high viz vest. Cheap as chips!

Tiggywunkle Tue 08-Jan-13 22:02:54

We bought wrist bands from the high street shop RED which are motion activated. I plan to wear some and hang some from the pushchair.

Podlette Tue 08-Jan-13 15:01:46

I was going to suggest buglights and Wagalum reflector (or reflective tape) but see above that someone has also recommended them.

Also you can look at the pram cover by Askalitt www.clasohlson.com/uk/Pr349078000/Pr349078000

Murtette Tue 13-Nov-12 22:23:58

I wear a hi vis jacket, have reflective strips on the front of the pram & have a torch which I can strap to the front of it too.

Erac Tue 13-Nov-12 21:18:02

Thanks for the suggestions. I've ordered the bug lights and reflective tape, so hopefully problem solved with that combo.

bytheseaside Tue 13-Nov-12 18:32:16

I just got some buglights from proviz as I was worried too!

smable Tue 13-Nov-12 14:37:39

this looks good

Declutterbug Mon 12-Nov-12 20:26:36

You can get adhesive reflective tape. I've seen buggies with it wound round the supporting parts of the frame. Like this

Erac Mon 12-Nov-12 20:22:29

Does anyone have any lights or high visibility gear that they recommend for walking with the pushchair in the dark? We walk to and from nursery (1.5 miles) and with the time change it's now a much darker walk. One of the main roads is quite dark with very little street light but it has a lot of traffic. Both the pushchair and my winter coat are black as night, so I'm concerned that we can't see or be seen. I was thinking of looking at some bike lights.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now