Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel system help! Too much choice!

(28 Posts)
forgetmenots Sun 11-Nov-12 23:24:03

please help point me in the direction of some decent travel systems, there are so many out there my head is spinning!

I live in the city, use public transport, and will likely be living in a first or second floor flat when LO arrives. I don't drive. I would ideally like one system I can use from birth right through. Any recommendations? Grateful for any pointers.

CordeliaChase Sun 18-Nov-12 00:47:23

My current one is a baby jogger city mini gt. great for toddlers, plenty of space and so easy to use/fold. I preferred something rear facing when DS was younger, I went through so many pushchairs! I would definitely have a look at the versa, sounds perfect. My DS looked a bit big for his cam at 15 mo and he's not that tall. I'm not sure how long he would have fit in it tbh. I loved being able to change the hood and covers though, it was like having loads of different pushchairs! And I would have loved to have had it from when he was a tiny baby because they look so comfortable with the bassinet.

CordeliaChase Sun 18-Nov-12 00:48:42

Btw check out www.pushchairtrader.co.uk for reviews etc. really great site smile

Hyperballad Sun 18-Nov-12 00:54:48

I got the Grecco Evo travel system from mothercare.

I would recommend it as it has been fab for me so far. The massive plus is how light the frame is and how easy it collapses. I can collapse it and put I to my car one handed! There isn't many like that!

There are loads of good things about it, pop into mothercare and they'll demo it for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now