Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Strawberry v BUgaboo Cameleon

(9 Posts)
ReindeerBollocks Sun 11-Nov-12 22:49:07

Which one is best for day to day use? We travel in the car for journeys at weekends but also do the school run and plenty of other things by foot during the week?

I like both of them at the moment, but want to know which would be better for pushing with one hand (whilst minding older DD) and for folding/manoveurability?

Tiggywunkle Sun 11-Nov-12 23:14:05

I think I would go with the Strawberry TBH. I used to have a Cameleon and thought it was fab, and then bought a second one after having had several iCandy's and other pushchairs....and TBH....I love most of the iCandy's and I would get a Strawberry without hesitation.

ReindeerBollocks Mon 12-Nov-12 13:12:40

Is the strawberry just as good from birth? I know their pushchair seems better (seems to move more than the cameleon). Thanks for the advice Tiggy smile

Tiggywunkle Tue 13-Nov-12 02:04:38

I dont see why it wouldn't be! I had a Cam carrycot for my first born and if I had a choice again, I would probably get something like a Strawberry for another baby. The carrycots look beautiful!

HarlettOScara Tue 13-Nov-12 02:10:44

I considered both and went with the Strawberry. Mainly because it folds with the pushchair seat in place ( facing in either direction). And it's prettier smile

It pushes perfectly with one hand and I think would suit your needs very well.

HarlettOScara Tue 13-Nov-12 02:12:09

It also f

HarlettOScara Tue 13-Nov-12 02:15:02

I'll try that again, shall I hmm

It also folds one handed. Takes a bit of practice initially but is easy once you have the knack.

ChealsaK2 Fri 16-Nov-12 17:10:13

STRAWBERRY!!!! i now have the strawberry and love it, had the bugaboo for my first son and the quality was shocking. I dont know if it was just mine or not but after having the frame changed twice because of being faulty, I couldnt take a third time and sold it to buy the icandy strawberry. my boy had the carrycot with the grey flavour pack, which was stunning and he loved his carrycot very much but now he is is the seat with a black flavour pack, love having the option to change colour! the push of the strawberry is flawless and gets around town and out in the sticks equally as good!

PeazlyPops Fri 16-Nov-12 23:44:22

I hate the strawberry, it's very heavy to push compared to my cherry, and the cold is very big.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now