Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Where do you stand with a loan pram?

(1 Post)
newtonupontheheath Sat 10-Nov-12 09:17:20

Have loaned an icandy peach blossom whilst we have patiently waited for our peach blossom 2 to be delivered.

The stockist we have used hasn't been great, have had to constantly chase for updates etc. I truely believe they had no idea of the delays with icandy as I know (they told me!) I'm the only person that has ordered this pram through them. They refused to acknowledge there would be a delay when it was clear from icandy's Facebook page they were big problems!

Anyway, they eventually agreed it wouldn't arrive in time and have me this one on loan. I can see another stockist has "spare stock" of the pb2 (via facebook)

Am I still entitled to a refund from original stockist ( so I can go and buy from somewhere else?) despite having a loan from them? I signed to say I had taken the bits but no other "contract"

Am I morally obliged to still wait patiently?

Reaching the end of my tether on this one!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now