Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel system has given up the ghost, advice on choosing a new one?

(4 Posts)
WantAnOrange Fri 09-Nov-12 10:11:06

Got a nice one from Mothercare, half price as it was ex-display. Very happy!

rogersmellyonthetelly Fri 09-Nov-12 09:27:58

Find the one you want online then eBay for a second hand bargain! There are lots of them on there, mainly because people choose something they like rather than something that fits their needs (or like me, who didn't check if it fit in the boot, and had to buy a smaller one, that was an expensive mistake)
Oyster is a good all rounder apparently and with a not too eye watering price tag.

nahla321 Thu 08-Nov-12 17:57:53

What about a bugaboo bee?

WantAnOrange Wed 07-Nov-12 19:38:19

DD is 5 weeks old, we kept DS's old travel system but it fell apart today so need a new one.

I'm looking for one that will be good for public transport and not too heavy. I'm also keen for the pushchair to be parent facing, rather than forward facing, and for a large storage basket underneath.

Had a look on Mothercare website and [skock] at the prices! Also completely overwhelmed by the choices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now