Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

what do i do when ds outgrows first car seat ?

(5 Posts)
AnaisB Wed 07-Nov-12 20:00:29

We don't have a car either. Having a bigger car seat is definitely less convenient, but we have found that our kiddy infinity pro fits under the seat of our sola pushchair - just.
I don't think the gogo kids will stand up to regular street use and I think the thing that JoJo madman bebe sell is designed for stage 0 car seats.

dldl Wed 07-Nov-12 20:00:15

The only thing I've ever seen is something along the lines of gogo kids travelmate. Google it. Not sure how it would look being pulled along the streets, but it's an option!

http://www.gogobabyz.com/products-c26-Travelmate_Family.aspx

I once saw something similar on the Jojomamanbebe website but cant' remember the exact name, sorry.

dldl Wed 07-Nov-12 19:51:50

The only thing I've ever seen is something along the lines of gogo kids travelmate. Google it. Not sure how it would look being pulled along the streets, but it's an option!

http://www.gogobabyz.com/products-c26-Travelmate_Family.aspx

I once saw something similar on the Jojomamanbebe website but cant' remember the exact name, sorry.

I'm pretty sure there isn't one as most pushchair chassis are only designed to take a certain weight. I think a few taxi companies near me will provide a car seat if you pre book.

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 06-Nov-12 23:32:06

Obviously I get a larger one. However I do not drive. I often get lifts or taxis then put car seat on pram wheels and walk. Is there a car seat after stage 0 that can be attached to wheels as its not going to be very practical otherwise. I have tried to find one without sucess.

I'm hoping the wisdom of mumsnet can help me. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now