Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

P&T, Slime and Planes

(3 Posts)
Hevster Sat 10-Nov-12 19:28:38

i certainly haven't deflated mine or ever been asked to, in fact noone has ever shown any interest in anything to do with any buggy I have travelled with apart from to tell me where to leave it! P&T was slimed and no ill effects were suffered

fishym2b Sun 04-Nov-12 00:16:04

I don't deflate my pushchair tires it's a bit of an urban myth that you need to. Also it would be a right pain arriving at your destination with two grumpy kids loads of luggage and flat tires.

JParkson Sat 03-Nov-12 10:24:31

Hi ladies, I'm thinking of putting Slime/Sludge stuff in my P&T Explorer's wheels. But I also know I will need to fly in the next 6 months

If I have it right I would normally have to deflate the wheels to take my pushchair on a plane, so if they're slime-filled how would that work?! Does anyone have any experience with this?

Cheers smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now