Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I need help finding a tiny buggy!

(12 Posts)

Have a baby jogger city select in doubles mode but it doesn't fit on the boot!

Have a quinny zapp with the maxi cosi on but need something for DS who is 19 months old but it needs to be tiny!

Is the Quinny Yezz the smallest buggy out there?

<Car is a Suzuki Alto>

TIA

Bump!

femmeaufoyer Sat 06-Oct-12 19:23:23

Babyzen Yoyo...I don't have one but they look excellent...and I'm planning on getting one! I'm not sure if they are available in the UK yet.

Ihateparties Sat 06-Oct-12 21:30:35

Yeah you have to import a yoyo but it is offically tiny. The yezz must be pretty close to tiniest possible.

Trying to get my head around this, the Zapp is too big for the boot? Or you need another buggy that fits in your boot with the zapp??

Olympicrock Sat 06-Oct-12 21:34:52

Argos have one that is so tiny it folds up into a backpack!

Need another single to fit with the zapp...but its got to be tidgy grin

boot is tinyyy!

Will look for the argos one, do you know who makes it Olympic?

If not, the yezz! Any ideas on best price?

Thanks all!

Ihateparties Sat 06-Oct-12 22:24:42

Quicksmart do a backpack one, don't know if that's the one argos have?

Price for the yezz... hmmm 130ish? Dunno how much used.

Tiggywunkle Sun 07-Oct-12 08:45:17

The Yezz is slim but actually takes up a fair amount of space. It's maybe even wider than the Zapp in places because of the rear bar but then it's got thin bits at the end. There's loads of photos on www.bestbuggy.co.uk which might help explain what I mean. If you rotate it round you can usually find a way to make it fit. However I would only recommend with caution after ours tipped whilst parked on a flat surface with a calm child in it. It literally fell in front of our eyes and my LO banged their head on the floor as there is no protection. Quinny say it passes safety tests but none involving a real life child! If it can do that with a calm child in who is just sat watching you then I dread to think what will happen with a wriggly child in. Until that point it was great though but I didn't trust it again.
We now have a Babyzen YoYo which seems to be worth every penny for folded size, ease of use etc. it's a large handbag size.
There is the backpack pushchair by Quicksmart but they have another small folding one too, the name of which escapes me. We had a Safety 1st Surf at one time too. I think those are probably the smallest folding ones that I know of.

Thanks guys

tiggy how much was the babyzen? Where die you order it from? Tia

Natashamay1982 Wed 10-Oct-12 10:17:49

I've got a Zia+ and they fold up pretty small, though I'm not sure how tiny your boot is, but worth looking into - the folded dimensions are on the website (www.nurseryvalue.com) so you can measure up before you buy smile

mumtoaandj Wed 10-Oct-12 10:20:35

my sister in law had a combi dash? she said that folded up very small?

mumtoaandj Wed 10-Oct-12 10:35:11

http://www.kiddicare.tv/v/4880/kooltrade-combi-dash-pushchair-pushchairs/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now