Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone in Epsom area with Easywalker Duo 2011 or TFK Twinner Twister?

(4 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Mon 22-Apr-13 22:49:29

Hi, I answered your PM the other day, lest anyone else thinks I am ignoring you ;)

flaviaflavia Sun 21-Apr-13 20:07:33

Hi Tiggywunkle, I know your post was added long ago but, hoping you'll read my message I'd love to ask a couple of questions. I'm about to get a buggy for my twins and I'm deciding between the TFK and the easywalker. Wich one you found better? The best and the worst of the , twos? More specific question: did you find really useful the brake of the TKF? About feet ragulation, I've seen that TFK have 4 different regulation positions and easywalker only have 2, does it metter? are Easywalker sun protecting curtains useful? Are, as they saye, TFK seats more confortables for the babies than Easywwalker's?
Thanks, Flavia from Rome.

Tiggywunkle Fri 21-Oct-11 18:31:23

I am miles away but have had them both if you want to ask any questions smile

SuperSue77 Fri 21-Oct-11 12:48:54

Hi everyone, I'm trying to work out which buggy to get for my twins who are due in March. I've heard good reviews about the Easywalker Duo 2011 or TFK Twinner Twister but can't find any stores which stock them. I wondered whether anyone near where I live has one and would be happy to be to have a look at their buggy?
Thanks, Sue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now