Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil and Ted Customer Service

(5 Posts)
FJ2010 Sun 08-May-11 19:08:31

Does any one have a number for Phil and Ted? My Vibe has broken and after a week of emailing their customer service team we still have had no joy and I am getting a bit concerned how we are going to manage on holiday in a week's time if we don't have our buggy.

EldonAve Sun 08-May-11 19:22:57

UK distributor Tel: 01234 344230   email: info@outnabout.com

tigercametotea Sun 08-May-11 19:24:39

Have you tried returning it back to the retailer/shop you bought the buggy from? That can give you a speedier result. With P&T you might be able to send the entire pushchair back to them at their address for repairs. P&T are quite shoddy in terms of aftersales service in my experience though.

wifefeatures Wed 10-Feb-16 11:10:14

Above phone number is now out-of-date. Use 020 3051 9264 for Phil & Teds Distribution UK. I was looking for advice on a model I bought second hand on ebay and they were very helpful.

gnat99 Sat 27-Feb-16 14:39:10

Friends of ours recently had a minor problem with their Navigator 2, think one of the cables snapped or something. It was still under warranty, and Phil and Ted just sent a replacement buggy without even asking them to send the old one back!

That to me seems like a good experience of aftercare, although of course I have no idea of it's representative of P&T in general. Or perhaps they bought it in John Lewis and it was JL who replaced it? Hmm. Could have been a JL warranty I suppose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now