Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Sheepskin footmuffs - help please!

(7 Posts)
elk4baby Thu 07-Oct-10 23:20:00

Hi,
I'm looking at getting the BJ City Select in either Ruby or Diamond (can't agree with DH).
I am looking for a sheepskin footmuff that would allow the top part to be taken off so it can be used as a sheepskin liner in the warmer weather. Ideally, it will have both the top and bottom/liner made of sheepskin - but this is not required. It does have to fit well and match blush the pushchair.
I'd really appreciate suggestions.

mel2005 Fri 08-Oct-10 14:20:56

i have felhof ones that i bought from e-bay, they are full sheepskin/lambskin and they fitted really well on my BJCS. one of mine is 6 years old (bought for my eldest in his bugaboo) and has been used all the time as it fits every buggy i have had, still looks fab after all that time. paid around £15-£40 for mine new from e-bay (i have 4 blush as i have two doubles for my twins )

mel2005 Fri 08-Oct-10 14:33:40

looks like this one
cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SHEEPSKIN-Stroller-Bag-All-Year -Round-Use-/260667079706?pt=UK_Baby_Pushchair_Acce ssories_parts_ET&hash=item3cb0f7fc1a
but they do come up on e-bay alot cheaper you need to keep looking
some of the other ones look like a normal fleece footmuff and a lambskin liner popped inside???? hmm

mel2005 Fri 08-Oct-10 14:35:17

oh and the mamas and papas ones on e-bay are NOT sheepskin or leather they are faux and i remember when they ahd them in the sale for £10 quite a few years ago

mel2005 Fri 08-Oct-10 14:37:00

and the kaiser sheepskin ones come in two sizes one for babies and one for 0-3ish, check the length on them.

mamatomany Sat 09-Oct-10 22:02:50

I have the felhoff one, very indulgent but bloody gorgeous am jealous every time DS goes in it lol

mummyd151 Sun 12-Jan-14 15:26:41

You need to see the bubskins one backed with tweed. Those are gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now