Alcove wardrobe

(5 Posts)
AmateurDeLaVie Fri 04-Nov-16 09:29:56

Can you recommend a company to build a wardrobe into an alcove by the fireplace? Joinery firms quote in excess of £1.5K+vat. I have found a few half-way solutions, like diyalcovecabinets but am not sure about the quality. Please share your experience if you've used anyone like that. We are in South London.

jigster01 Fri 04-Nov-16 10:00:08

We are just this minute getting furniture village high five wardrobes installed ...the price includes installation..1.5m &1.4m wardrobes just under £2k going into 2 alcoves ..they are modern though ,choice of gloss colours

AmateurDeLaVie Fri 04-Nov-16 17:34:19

How exciting for you jigster! These wardrobes look great, you must be very pleased. They won't work in my room though as it's done in a more traditional style, with a painted bookshelf in the other alcove.

MrsPatterson2014 Fri 04-Nov-16 18:42:47

Hi I am in South London and have been quoted £1800 for two alcove wardrobes, Alcove Carpentery in Orpington.

AmateurDeLaVie Sun 06-Nov-16 00:48:25

oh thank you MrsPatterson2014, I like the look of Alcove Carpentry! Will call them on Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now