Property Agents who to trust

(6 Posts)
elay5 Wed 26-Oct-16 09:02:10

Any one familiar with this area in bricketwood, i was told that houses on this street struggle to sell www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55828552.html

Although it was an agent who was not marketing the property, have to take their opinion with a pinch of salt

JoJoSM2 Wed 26-Oct-16 11:25:34

Looking at the particulars it looks like it'd be very noisy as there are major motorways seconds away. I am not from the area but based on the map I probably won't even go to view the house.

elay5 Wed 26-Oct-16 13:12:06

Funny enough I have viewed the house and wasnt noisy at all which is what i thought, there are houses closer to the M1 that have sold, just dont understand what the issue is with this one according to agent

JoJoSM2 Wed 26-Oct-16 15:23:19

Well, it's a bit dated so a lot of people would be put off by the amount of money that needs spending if you wanted to update it. The drive looks very dirty and the garden looks muddy and the decoration ugly... So people might get put off by the presentation.

On the plus side, it looks like the layout is nice, there is an en suite and I could see that you could make it very nice. It also seems to be close to the station and schools. It also seems that other houses locally are under offer so there is a market for them.

JT05 Wed 26-Oct-16 19:04:39

It looks like it is rented out. I wouldn't be put off by the lack of recent sales, this could mean a stable and pleasant community.
Description wise, it is what it is and there's probably room for negotiation.
However, if you want a laugh, look at the video description! Apparently it has a well maintained garden. Enjoy!

elay5 Mon 31-Oct-16 13:54:08

Lol re garden

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now