Anyone have a kitchen spray tap they actually like?

(7 Posts)
Ntinyn Sun 02-Oct-16 10:45:36

DH decided he wants a spray tap, I left him to look into it and as usual he hasn't and we need the tap ASAP so ideally want to order online (yes I know that's awful to buy without looking at first...). We have a new Franke Kubus sink in silk steel to so ideally I'd like it to match with that, in a Matt / stainless steel finish. I think chrome will too bling. The sink is in the kitchen island in the middle of a new extension. Anyone like the one they have in their current kitchen?

SquinkiesRule Sun 02-Oct-16 16:45:53

Ours isn't very big, it looks like a normal kitchen tap, single handle mixer, but the spray bit pulls out. Dh said I didn't need it, but I love it, and he uses it all the time. It was a cheapy from Aldi But looks exactly like this one

SquinkiesRule Sun 02-Oct-16 16:47:01

Except mine is all metal, no plastic pipes.

Ntinyn Sun 02-Oct-16 19:44:09

Thanks! Nice to know you use it all the time. I wasn't that bothered by a spray tap before but since the kitchen has been torn down and I've been washing up all my dishes in the bath tub using our actual shower hose I'm loving it!

Ntinyn Sun 02-Oct-16 19:45:03

Oh and even better that you got as an Aldi cheapy!

BasinHaircut Mon 03-Oct-16 17:12:02

I have the Franke Atlas and TBH we don't use it. Only got it because we used to have one similar to squinkie that we inherited from previous owners and we liked the novelty.

Only thing I use it for is washing out the kitchen bin, which obviously doesn't fit under the tap so stretch the hose out to fill over the side straight into the bin. I'm yet to find another use for it!

Mum2KSS Wed 05-Oct-16 16:00:49

We have this one - Bristan - Apricot Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer with Pull Out Spray - with a double franke sink and really like it...it is chrome though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now