Show me your garden room please

(10 Posts)
Iagreewithmrsdevere Thu 22-Sep-16 09:26:50

I have a vision of sitting in a garden room type thing sipping a G&T watching the sunset and ignoring the squawking of the offspring. Would like it fitted with electric sockets and lighting (already have a bar) Does anyone have such a thing? Could you show me yours and reveal how much it cost? Thanks muchly if you can help

HereIAm20 Thu 22-Sep-16 18:53:35

Here is ours but empty other than fitted study furniture and pool table as we moved but let it out so we can go back when job away allows. It had double doors and triple windows either side as we couldn't do folding doors as it had to be in keeping with building (barn)

HereIAm20 Thu 22-Sep-16 18:54:52

Extension cost £28k but has quite a bit of oak in it

Iagreewithmrsdevere Thu 22-Sep-16 19:06:28

Ooh lovely!

3kidsandus Thu 22-Sep-16 20:43:46

Wow! hereiam gorgeous!!!

bojorojo Thu 22-Sep-16 21:34:03

We have an oak framed one from Prime Oak. Lots of ideas on their web site. (It is also my kitchen!)

namechangealerttt Sat 24-Sep-16 23:47:30

I absolutely love our garden room, not a room in the garden, just an extension on the back of the house with lots of glass. Our house is for sale:
www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56196457.html

We are so lucky to have a park behind our house and the pictures do not do the view justice, it changes year round, so lovely and green in spring/summer and I am really looking forward to the reds and yellows of autumn. It is so calming (when the children are not around), and because I have been spoilt I will always consider a nice outlook a big factor in choosing a property.

3kidsandus Sun 25-Sep-16 19:33:26

namechangealert your house is gorgeous!!! Love the yellow wall!! Which worktop do u have in the kitchen??

namechangealerttt Sun 25-Sep-16 20:30:15

Worktop is something like Quartz Compac Luna but a different brand, can't remember which one. Looks solid slightly off white from s distance but tiny amount of fleck closes up. Yellow is deluxe honey mustard kitchen paint from memory. We will miss it when we move.

namechangealerttt Sun 25-Sep-16 20:31:33

Not deluxe! Silly auto correct, Dulux!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now