Impressive laminate wood-look flooring

(5 Posts)
sillyseagullsausage Wed 14-Sep-16 12:49:55

Our flooring guy is very enthusiastic about this range but I have seen some poor reviews. Of those who have laid the most recent version of the laminate, are you pleased or still pleased after months? Is it durable and waterproof? Can it withstand life happening on it?

sillyseagullsausage Wed 14-Sep-16 12:50:43

I should have said Quick Step Impressive!

RatherBeIndoors Wed 14-Sep-16 19:42:57

I had quickstep perspective (now discontinued but much the same) put down 6 years ago in hallway and living room / dining room. Not a mark on it, despite the DCs best efforts with food/paint/play dough/mud etc etc etc.

I couldn't get any to match when I extended the house (how dare they discontinue the colour?!) so went for Kronotex amazone, which is the same width. It's not as thick as the quickstep so don't yet know if it will wear as well...

Laquila Wed 14-Sep-16 19:53:23

We have Quickstep Perspective and Exquisa - I love them both. We looked at one in the Impressive Ultra range and to be honest I don't think there's that much difference in terms of durability. Ours has only been down for 8ish months and looks fantastic. The Perspective is Reclaimed Chestnut and the Exquisa is Slate - FWIW, I think the former looks more realistic but am very happy with them both.

sillyseagullsausage Wed 14-Sep-16 20:33:29

Thanks for the reply! I think we'll go for it. I am so keen for some sweeping sense of the ground floor being 'finished' I would say yes to almost anything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now