life in Chichester

(5 Posts)
lilypoppet Sat 03-Sep-16 04:40:45

hi I am new to the area and settling in fine. still miss London and recently said goodbye to my eldest daughter who is off on her travels. I am living in lavant but it is only temporary and will be looking at a house in whyke close today. anyone know anything about this area? thanks

whataboutbob Sat 03-Sep-16 15:04:01

This is probably irrelevant but just to bump you, I stayed in YH in littlehampton a fortnight ago (a lot nicer than i was expecting- LHN that is) and then in the morning we went to Chichester and cycled to West Wittering, lovely ride (when we eventually found the cycle lane) the countryside was beautiful, I love the South Downs!

WreckTangled Sat 03-Sep-16 15:06:41

I was there this morning doing my food shopping although I live more rurally. What would you like to know? I love Chichester.

Dumbled Sat 03-Sep-16 15:38:09

Following!

lilypoppet Sat 03-Sep-16 18:10:34

thank you we are going to be renting a property on whyke lane. it is not as posh as lavent but seems to have a real community feel, which is what I am looking for. I love Chichester too. i'd love to find out where the best places are to buy in the Whyke Lane area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now