Made 'Ritchie' - Small sofa

(4 Posts)
hoping2016 Wed 24-Aug-16 21:55:54

Does anyone have the 'ritchie' sofa by made.com ? Thinking of buying the grey one with multi colour buttons but a little unsure of quality as never purchased from made before

Does anyone recommend anywhere I could get a small 2 seater (140cm) ?

Thanks & Apologies to anyone who read by earlier post.

dynevoran Wed 24-Aug-16 23:40:04

There is a showroom in London on Charing cross road where you can view them. I found I didn't like the ones I thought I would from the website both visually and to sit on but I really liked some other ones I wouldn't have looked twice at online.

user1471549018 Thu 25-Aug-16 09:17:10

I have just ordered a 140 cm sofa from sofasofa. It's being delivered next week so can't comment on it but they do get very good reviews. sofasofa was the only place i found that had several 140cm sofas (which was the maximum space i have but i really wanted to seat 2 in the conservatory). This is the one i went for

www.sofasofa.co.uk/small-sofas/amelia-2-seater-sofa.html

MrsAlwaysRight Thu 25-Aug-16 17:58:47

We've got one that the kids use in the playroom. It's about 18 months old and still looks fine. I don't tend to use it very often but it's comfy enough. Not sure how it would stand up to more regular use if it was used as a main sofa as ours has only had fairly light use since we've had it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now