Bike and bin storage

(3 Posts)
totalturmoil Tue 23-Aug-16 14:31:08

Possibly most dull title ever. But I am truly stuck. I want to find an attractive and long lasting storage solution to keep the kids bikes and one wheelie bin safe and protected in our front garden. Really struggling. Money no object. Any tips?

wowfudge Tue 23-Aug-16 14:39:28

Keter Store it Out? Not the most attractive, but not the ugliest either. The largest one was on offer recently at Wickes and Homebase. It has a lid with hydraulic hinges which can be chained to a wheelie bin lid. You have to fit your own padlock. We have one for the lawnmower, pressure washer and numerous other bulky things.

Pradaqueen Wed 24-Aug-16 12:11:17

www.screwfix.com/p/rowlinson-1560-x-820mm-double-bin-store/7846K?kpid=7846K&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&gclid=CKep14f12c4CFY0aGwodAvMIcQ

I have these for the bins which I painted using Cuprinol shades in a pale grey to match the rest of the house. Revolutionised my life as the foxes no longer scatter all my rubbish everywhere!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now