childrens wardrobes

(7 Posts)
anotherBadAvatar Fri 19-Aug-16 22:07:42

I'm looking for a small wardrobe for DD's bedroom. Something similar to this from the great little trading co, but cheaper? Only want to go to a max of about £500.

I've seen something similar on ikea's website here, but i'm not sure if it is sturdy enough?

I've just spent a small fortune on what I thought was a good quality wardrobe from JL for our room, only to be disappointed, so turning to the collective wisdom of MN this time!

user1471549018 Fri 19-Aug-16 22:31:04

I have this in DS's bedroom, although in white and got it with 20% off. Great quality and was assembled as part of their delivery service

www.marksandspencer.com/hastings-double-wardrobe/p/p21165915?prevPage=plp&pdpredirect#bvHeader

Buscake Fri 19-Aug-16 22:37:21

I have stuva (ikea) in my children's room, they're brilliant. Perfect height so my girls can choose their own clothes in the morning while I laze around in bed trying to get up and loads of customisable options. I replaced two beautiful solid wood wardrobes with these and they hold more (and are better organised) 👍🏻

anotherBadAvatar Sat 20-Aug-16 21:48:23

The only problem with the M&s ones user is the first review says they're poor quality, so it's not helping me decide!

I'll probably go with the ikea one, thanks

MoonlightandMusic Sat 20-Aug-16 22:03:40

The IKEA ones are definitely sturdy - we've had the Sundvik one here for the past two-and-a-half years and no sign of wear and tear yet. It also goes well with the Hemnes range if you need anything else for the room.

Ntinyn Sun 21-Aug-16 07:25:54

We have stuva in DD bedroom, agree, the range is brilliant

CoperCabana Sun 21-Aug-16 07:40:34

We bought the combi wardrobe from Childrens Beb Centre. Very sturdy, nice piece of furniture and options of how to configure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now