Anyone had a quote done lately for a driveway/patio/paving?

(5 Posts)
WitteryTwittery Mon 08-Aug-16 20:19:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WitteryTwittery Tue 09-Aug-16 20:22:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CleanKingdom Tue 09-Aug-16 20:40:33

I would simply google it or failing that write a conditional quote. Basically Google invoice and just change name to conditional quote. Add any specifics to make it conditional e.g. Time to take, materials included or not and so on, therefore if it takes longer you can charge more.

CleanKingdom Tue 09-Aug-16 20:41:02

I would simply google it or failing that write a conditional quote. Basically Google invoice and just change name to conditional quote. Add any specifics to make it conditional e.g. Time to take, materials included or not and so on, therefore if it takes longer you can charge more.

parrots Tue 09-Aug-16 21:14:07

Here's a quote we got recently - I've removed identifying info but it's all pretty basic:

Dig out all existing soil. The patio will be excavated to 200 mm deep. The first 75 mm will be filled with type 1 Compound. The next stage will be putting a le mix concrete base down which will give greater support for the patio slabs. The le mix will be screened across at a depth of 50 mm. The next stage will be laying cement at 50mm which will leave 25 mm for the paving slab.

Patio area 120 m2

Patio cost £10,800

Five year guarantee
Company Name has :
Public and product liability
As regards to our workmanship :

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now