Anyone in Greater Manchester used Bolton Kitchens.co.uk?

(4 Posts)
ZaraW Mon 01-Aug-16 18:13:08

Just that really looking to replace our kitchen and they look pretty good. However, we are on a budget. Has anyone used them?

They also trade under the name Roscoes Kitchens.

TIA

wowfudge Mon 01-Aug-16 23:11:57

The company is registered as Roscoes Kitchens Limited; the Bolton Kitchens bit is a trading name and linked to the web address. It's only been registered as a limited company a few months. The sole director is also the sole shareholder. The website looks good - I'd be questioning whether they have indeed been fitting kitchens for over 100 years as they claim and would like to see some of their work in the flesh before I would commit. I'm not saying they aren't genuine, I'm just cautious and a bit cynical.

PigletJohn Mon 01-Aug-16 23:46:14

kitchens in Manchester?

Make sure there's no connection to Vance Miller.

Personal recommendation from a friend or neighbour is key. Go and look at the work.

ZaraW Tue 02-Aug-16 06:05:50

Wowfudge they do look good but not knowing anyone who has used them are hesitant. Maybe we will just use DIY kitchens as they have such a good reputation and get our builder to fit.

Piglet John just googled him he's awful hopefully we won't come into contact with him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now