free standing kitchen

(4 Posts)
mrsclooneytoyou Sun 03-Jul-16 22:35:26

I'm thinking of having a free standing kitchen when I revamp in a few months time.
Was wondering if anyone has one? Do you love it? What design do you have? Where did you get your units from?

Any ideas or advice would be gratefully received.

Just5minswithDacre Sun 03-Jul-16 22:40:43

We bought two freestanding pieces, including a butler sink unit, from a company called The Olive Branch. We also have two large dressers.

I still love the look of it but if I did it all again I'd choose dressers that were easier to clean under or flush to the floor and I'd make sure more of the shelving was glazed cupboards. Dust and fluff is an issue.

Just5minswithDacre Sun 03-Jul-16 22:41:38

No complaints at all about the bespoke pieces we bought BTW and I'd heartily recommend that company.

madwomanacrosstheroad Sun 03-Jul-16 22:46:45

Have the ikea freestanding kitchen and really like it. I like the fact that I can change the way my kitchen looks and it is really sturdy. (Has been discontinued last year but bought most of mine 15 yrs ago). I also like that I can clean the floor under the units.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now