Would you buy a sofa from here?

(8 Posts)
Truckingalong Tue 07-Jun-16 20:17:44

Will it be poor quality? Prices are very competative and they have some super looking sofas but I don't want to waste money on something that collapsed within months!

slf24.co.uk/fabric-sofas/kubic-3-seater-sofa.html

guiltynetter Tue 07-Jun-16 20:21:42

im pretty certain the first couch i got when I moved into my house is being sold on this website. it was only £300 and was all we could afford. it looked lovely and was comfortable but it only lasted a year before the seats were all misshapen and squashed and all the seats had kind of sunk. I think you get what you pay for smile

Tiggeryoubastard Tue 07-Jun-16 20:31:28

Wouldn't touch with a bargepole. Wait and buy something better quality. £ for £ you'll get less value from one of these places than one that sells better quality.

DailyMailGOFuckOff Tue 07-Jun-16 20:36:14

Looks similar to nabru which was ok, but I wouldn't do again

I'm shopping in charity shops for our next one

wowfudge Tue 07-Jun-16 21:07:58

They have foam seat cushions - an awful lot don't these days and the cushions go flat and lumpy pretty quickly. They look okay. I did a quick bit of research and think they are made in Poland, which will be a factor in why they are so cheap.

Truckingalong Wed 08-Jun-16 06:43:32

Maybe not then. I got a great bargain on a dining room table from next clearance last week, so I'll keep looking in there.

CornishTea Wed 08-Jun-16 06:54:35

I got my Habitat sofa for £525.

It was £1800 then reduced to £700 on their website.

So I rang my local Homebase that stocks Habitat & asked if they were still doing 25% off?

She said yes, so I went in to look at swatches & ordered it. Its been really really good.

Its worth hanging on for a while.

CornishTea Wed 08-Jun-16 06:56:40

P.S - I had to wait 4 weeks for it, it was hand made in Italy, its velvet and Im so glad I waited for a good one to come along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now