Neptune kitchens

(5 Posts)
BoboChic Fri 27-May-16 11:04:02

I'm thinking of getting Neptune to install a triangle consisting of four floor cabinets: two pan drawer units, a corner unit and a sink unit, to include sink and taps. There would be a work surface to cover these, including a space for the dishwasher. There would be a slot for my cooker.

I would probably also get some shelving from Neptune.

The published prices seem very high and I wondered what other posters' experience of negotiating with Neptune was like? They only set up business in Paris at the end of 2015.

concertplayer Thu 02-Jun-16 08:21:32

If you google Neptune Kitchens you will see that they are reviews etc
admittedly only going back 3-4 years on mumsnet and elsewhere.
Perhaps someone else will come along soon.

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 02-Jun-16 08:28:13

Hmmm, I think Neptune furniture is fairly decent quality and the people I've dealt with have been good. However, friend had a kitchen and wasn't impressed with the quality.

Not sure how open they are to negotiating - they have an interesting reputation locally.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 02-Jun-16 11:12:43

They are pretty strict on dealers who advertise discounts - it's a no no !!

So if you do get a deal it will probably be discounted off fitting or worktop and sink supply rather than off the cabinetry !

Colour matching used to be a problem in larger kitchens if they came from different stock batches - less likely a problem in a smaller project though !

HereIAm20 Thu 02-Jun-16 15:09:57

Good luck with getting a discount. It won't happen. You can mock up a kitchen with a similar look as a more reasonable price. We have anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now