I really like Cabbages and Roses fabric

(10 Posts)
pinkerpeony Mon 02-May-16 16:01:41

But not the price.
I'm looking for a sort of faded floral linen.
Any ideas where else I could look?

TheCrumpettyTree Mon 02-May-16 16:35:05

Local fabric shops and markets. I found much cheaper fabric just doing this.

wobblywonderwoman Mon 02-May-16 16:36:55

dunhelm. Also amazon

Ikea might have offcuts. some of it is vintage looking.

pinkerpeony Mon 02-May-16 17:09:12

Thanks for the replies. I live rurally without a market and our local shop seems to sell orange checked oilcloth and nylon lace tablecloths.
Ikea is an option but it's a 2 hour drive.
I was hoping for an online shop that could send samples.

dontcallmelen Mon 02-May-16 17:19:35

Hi could have a look at Clarke & Clarke fabrics, they have some nice floral designs & a lot cheaper than cabbages, I have just had some curtains made up in the Abigail design, very pretty & really good quality cotton.

pinkerpeony Mon 02-May-16 17:28:10

Just had a Google, thank you Dontcall that's just what I'm looking for.

dontcallmelen Mon 02-May-16 20:39:25

Hi Pink your welcome, got my last lot from the the curtain factory they were much cheaper than anywhere else & excellent customer services.

TheMaidWasInTheGarden Mon 02-May-16 20:42:31

Elephant in my handbag online fabric retailer?

TremoloGreen Mon 02-May-16 20:52:25

I buy and sell a lot of fabric on ebay. If you know the length you need, you may get a remnant as a real bargain. Even cut, there are some good deals from ebay sellers, try setting up a search alert for your preferred brands. I also second the recommendation for clarke and clarke and also try prestigious textiles. Really lovely quality favrics for good prices. I like terrys fabrics online too, they do free samples.

wateryfalls Mon 02-May-16 20:57:58

Thanks
I really like the look of this
www.the-millshop-online.co.uk/designer-clarke-clarke-curtain-upholstery-fabric-cotton-print-genevieve-floral-mineral-f0622.html and it's a real bargain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now