Worcester Bosh Wave controller - anyone got one or similar?

(7 Posts)
langlandgirl Fri 29-Apr-16 18:13:04

Need to make a decision on whether to get an app/wifi controlled heating controller. Anyone got any experience with them and in particular the Worcester Bosch Wave?

seven201 Fri 29-Apr-16 20:42:06

I've got the wave. I like it as when I'm in bed and realise I've accidentally left the hearing on I can just change it on my phone. Super lazy but I love it. I do kind of regret not going for something that lets you control the temp in each room (although that's a bigger more expensive job).

langlandgirl Fri 29-Apr-16 21:07:55

oh we do that all the time - usually wake up boiling hot as our heating doesn't have a 1hr/2hr boost option - only for the water. Temp controls for each rooms sounds nice, but yes probably v expensive and i guess we would probably manage with trv's instead given ours is so old it doesn't even have that option right now! Do you find the Wave reliable?

seven201 Fri 29-Apr-16 21:32:31

We've probably had it for 6 months and it hasn't stopped working yet...

langlandgirl Sun 01-May-16 07:35:37

thanks seven

GinaBambino Sun 01-May-16 07:37:27

Just got ours. I love that I can be in bed and switch the heating on or off via the app. Very lazy but easy if one of us is up earlier than the other and the heating hasn't kicked in yet.

langlandgirl Sat 07-May-16 09:25:47

thanks all, have decided to go with it. Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now