Wimborne white kitchen units?

(9 Posts)
langlandgirl Wed 27-Apr-16 20:26:50

Hi All

Please can i get your opinions on F&B Wimborne white for 3 tall units on one wall and the remainder base only in an L shape. Cant decide if i like it or not but struggling with other options.

Also what non wood worktop would you go for?

MrsFlorrick Wed 27-Apr-16 23:40:56

Wimborne White is nice.

It's a little hard to comment as you're not describing what style of units. Are the shaker style, plant on doors?

Granite or Quartz. Again without knowing more it's hard to say.

If you post a little more information, perhaps I can offer better suggestions smile

langlandgirl Fri 29-Apr-16 21:04:55

oops sorry! Shaker style without the grooves. I've had a change of heart and am thinking slipper satin with snowy ibiza Silestone and then a white on the walls.

DailyFailAreABunchOfCunts Sat 30-Apr-16 19:56:13

WW is lovely - it's a grey/blue base rather than a yellow or pink based white, if that makes sense? So you need to think about what colours you'll have with it, because it might look a bit flat if the others are warm based shades.

langlandgirl Sun 01-May-16 07:37:03

thanks all. i'm stuck between wimborne white, dimity and shadow white - all completely different! They are all painted on the wall pretending to be wall units right now grin

DailyFailAreABunchOfCunts Sun 01-May-16 10:32:26

What other colours are you planning to incorporate? Do you want a cool tone or a warm tone? I've used blue as my other colour which is why I went for WW, as it's a cool tone and the blue would've looked odd with a warm based off-white.

langlandgirl Sun 01-May-16 12:37:59

my error - too many paints colours floating around in my head (and in my lounge!) it's not dimity it's slipper satin. So if i go slipper satin units (base only) it will be snowy ibiza worktops and a white for the walls and open shelves. If i go wimborne white, i guess it will be some sort of off or hot white for the walls.

Nepotism Mon 02-May-16 08:04:51

I have WW units. They look great in my north facing kitchen but I really struggled with wall colours.

langlandgirl Sat 07-May-16 09:23:09

Thanks all. I've changed completely so have started a new thread! I am truly driving myself round the bend hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now