Are german kitchens better built / withstand hard usage? Recommendations welcomed

(1 Post)
TigerLily666 Sun 24-Apr-16 14:50:03

Hi We have moved house and are about to embark on some pretty major renovations soon, part of which will be new kitchen / dining extension.

Kitchen is really important to me and wondered if any of you had any experience of german kitchens?

Our last kitchen was a John Lewis Alno one. I liked it a lot but thought the units were a bit expensive for what you got. We also had a lot of damaged units arrive which was a right pain in the arse.

I want something contemporary but with handles, and not too many gimmicks/ just well built and designed to last (especially in a house with toddlers!). We have just been out to see Leicht showroom, and poggenpohl and Schuller have been mentioned but we are on a budget too so can't go really wild!

is it worth paying more for a german kitchen or are howdens (the builders favourite) just as good??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now