No wonder he can't sell

(9 Posts)
Greydog Tue 29-Mar-16 12:42:34

You'd have to spend a fortune to redecorate!
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/raheem-sterling-mansion-step-inside-11103445#rlabs=1%20rt$sitewide%20p$3

elephantpig Tue 29-Mar-16 12:58:43

Just looked on rightmove. The general living areas aren't too bad once you get rid of their furniture.

Jjou Wed 30-Mar-16 13:19:24

I don't think it's actually too bad - it doesn't look like 1.2 million quid's worth of house though!! The furniture's the worst thing, and that would all be gone. It's a bit tacky, but I've seen worse on Rightmove.

Kirriemuir Wed 30-Mar-16 13:28:35

Its not bad. The beds are not properly made though and that drives me nuts on rightmove.

Penguinepenguins Wed 30-Mar-16 13:33:19

The bed thing winds me up too smile

But from the outside I think it looks quite nice, inside however... Needs gutting and redoing!

ivykaty44 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:35:24

It just goes to show that dressing a house can sell it. It wouldn't take a lot to make a few subtle changes and sell the house without possibly dropping it by £300000, which is not far of the average price of a house where I live.

SoupDragon Wed 30-Mar-16 13:42:50

I'm not really seeing the problem with it. Not to my taste but I've seen far far worse.

SanityClause Wed 30-Mar-16 14:43:34

Do people really have so little imagination?

I don't love the pink walls or the way the cinema room is set out, but I'm sure I could see past that if I was in the market for a house like that.

You certainly get a lot of house for your money!

wowfudge Thu 31-Mar-16 06:49:39

It's true when they say money doesn't buy you taste. All that black and a black kitchen (my pet hate). Trailing wires under the TV and those bloody curtains pooled on the floor - they just look as though they need shortening by a few inches. There are nicer houses you'd have to do less to for sale in the area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now