All sage green

(4 Posts)
straighttalker Tue 22-Mar-16 22:09:50

Shopping around for a handprinted kitchen at the moment. Really love the idea of sage green kitchen units but a lot of the inspiration pictures seem to have them mixed with other colour units, and I'm wondering if there's a reason why...

Do you think all green units would be tiresome after a while? I could mix and match them but will have to alter my overall colour scheme in that instance.
If it helps, mostly bottom units and pantry doors (I may have one wall unit).

- Units: sage green handpainted
- Worktop: cherry oak
- Floor: Karndean, probably auburn oak parquet
- Walls: Linnet Little Greene
Haven't decided about backsplash yet

puffylovett Tue 22-Mar-16 22:20:13

I think it's just trendy at the moment to mix and match. I like the look, personally, but go with what you love best wink

citychick Wed 23-Mar-16 12:57:46

I looked at a grey/ green kitchen.
However decided against following trends as I thought I would get tired of it.

Opted for a cream gloss, but I like that and it means that if I change the decor of the house, it will go with anything as the house it quite small.

I like to decorate with blinds and other pieces that are cheaper to update.

good luck!

Fridayschild5 Wed 08-Jun-16 00:03:30

I have just installed a sage green wooden kitchen. Have always loved the colour and wanted something a bit different.

Our worktop is Apollo Magna coffee melange, pale biscuit mini metro type tiles and floor is a riven style matt porcelain tile in a light taupey colour.

Paint still to be decided. Possibly pale biscuit paint or f&b james white.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now