Wallpaper - Has Anyone Seen This One Anywhere ??

(7 Posts)
RockinHippy Mon 10-Aug-15 11:52:40

We only need 2 rolls for a feature wall.

We have it already, we love it & Ive decorated, bought furniture & accessories around it & then had a disaster with our wall meaning we had damp coming in & the outside walls need to be re rendered. The damp will now get worse for the next few weeks & we then have to strip the walls, seal & start all over again[sobs]

The whole room will need new paper, but I love this & don't want to have to buy new bedding, lamps etc etc as we are still renovating other rooms & thought this one was done [sobs]

It's Harlequin - it's discontinued & I'm hoping someone might have seen it in a clearance place & can tell me where as I have been all over the Internet with no joy. The one company that looked to have it, came back refunding my order as its discontinued & out of stock sad

Please Help!!

wowfudge Mon 10-Aug-15 12:00:04

Just had a quick google - try ukwallpaper for it. They look to have it in stock.

ChilliAndMint Mon 10-Aug-15 12:04:38

Is on ebay uk.. Harlequin 60592

ChilliAndMint Mon 10-Aug-15 12:07:35

£13.99 per roll on ebay.( free postage)

RockinHippy Mon 10-Aug-15 13:16:39

THANK YOU!!

Heads over to eBay all excited- I had checked there before ordering the cancelled order, but no joy

Thanks Fudge - sadly that is where I thought I had found it - they emailed cancelling my order as they can't get it anymore, seems they are selling & then ordering, which is a bit naughty as they now know they can't get it

RockinHippy Mon 10-Aug-15 13:22:29

Just bought it smile - thank you so much Chilli you have no idea the hassle you have saved us & at a bargain price too - it originally cost me a lot more than that & UKwallpaper charged a lot more too, though less than it was originally

ChilliAndMint Mon 10-Aug-15 13:30:32

You're welcome Rockin ..x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now