Best place to buy tiles online?

(10 Posts)
squoosh Thu 30-Jul-15 13:02:29

Sorry if this has been done to death but I want to buy some bathroom tiles (wall and floor) and not sure where to start. Is Topps Tiles a good reliable bet?

wowfudge Thu 30-Jul-15 13:52:54

Topps = expensive. Try Walls and Floors, Tons of Tiles and Tile Mountain. Sorry I haven't posted links, but if you search for these you'll find them easily. Once you find something you like, worth checking whether you can buy direct from the manufacturer. I saved a fortune that way - Topps £53psm, Walls and Floors £36psm, manufacturer less than £30psm.

squoosh Thu 30-Jul-15 15:02:09

Have never heard of them so will go have a look. Thanks so much!

Sinkingfeeling Thu 30-Jul-15 15:30:39

We've bought tiles from Tons of Tiles twice in the last few months and been really pleased with quality, price and delivery. The sample tiles we ordered came very quickly too.

mandy214 Thu 30-Jul-15 15:57:11

Walls and Floors supplied tiles for our bathroom, they were great. They have discounted ranges.

Gusthetheatrecat Thu 30-Jul-15 16:44:32

I found wonderful tiles for our kitchen floor from tons of tiles, less than half the price of broadly similar ones from Topps, and much nicer design in my opinion. Highly recommend them.

Bostonpj Thu 30-Jul-15 19:35:58

We bought from Walls and Floors, expensive delivery as we didn't want a lot of tiles but they arrived quickly and we were kept informed every step of the way.

mandy214 Thu 30-Jul-15 19:59:33

You can collect if you're not too far away (Kettering I think) to avoid the delivery charge.

groovejet Fri 31-Jul-15 06:48:59

We had our tiles from www.crowntiles.co.uk/ found them when I discovered they supplied to our local tile shop who were charging twice the amount that crown sell them for.

Our builder was very impressed with the price I managed to get them for.

squoosh Fri 14-Aug-15 15:18:35

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I went with Walls and Floors in the end. Great price, free delivery, and good customer service when I had to change the delivery date.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now