Rempp kitchens

(4 Posts)
georgebaileyfan Mon 06-Jul-15 13:49:12

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Rempp kitchens?
How does the quality compare to some of the other German brands? Any thought on price points?

georgebaileyfan Mon 06-Jul-15 14:51:59

Also, same question re quality and brand about InToto kitchens. Any views welcome.

OnePlanOnHouzz Mon 06-Jul-15 18:16:02

I've Been to the factory for intoto products ( wellman) about 16 /17 years ago ! Was pretty impressive back then ! Probably still is ?!
All Intoto studios are franchised - they have the backup and support of area managers etc but you can't really categorise them all the same as some have years and years of experience and some are newbies from maybe another profession totally. So ask how long they've been in the business - if they answer with a Generic 'intoto have been trading since... ' then ask again - but make it clear you mean how long THEY have been in the industry !
smile

Alaris Fri 15-Jan-16 17:02:28

I know this is an old post but for anyone checking. Rempp are a high quality German brand higher standard than basic German kitchens. I am a kitchen designer and have worked with many brands and these have lots of features you dont get in the cheaper brands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now