Need an architect NW/Merseyside

(6 Posts)
mjnh12 Sat 06-Jun-15 13:59:13

Can anyone recommend a good residential architect in the north west/Merseyside area?

Need a two storey extension on a semi - bascially another bedroom and shower room upstairs with garage, utility and kitchen extension downstairs.

Would like someone with ideas to help us to maximize the space - so will be looking for some input from them. DH and I have differing visions so third party input would be good.

Don't want to approach a big city centre firm as costs huge/impersonal.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

heritagewarrior Sat 06-Jun-15 14:10:13

The RIBA have a client/architect/project matching service, I believe. Try their website www.architecture.com if no one comes up with any personal recommendations...

mjnh12 Sun 07-Jun-15 14:46:06

heritagewarrior - thanks, I've had a look and the big city centre firms are coming up.

Personal recommendations would be great if anyone has them!?

Tandemitis Sat 13-Jun-15 22:33:14

Try either Shack in Heswall or Ben Collins - both have details on the RIBA website.

tb Sun 14-Jun-15 14:10:22

I was at school with Alison Mackinder, her contact details are on the North West ARIBA office. Might be worth giving her a ring and having a chat so that she could point you in the direction of someone that would suit.

wonkylegs Sun 14-Jun-15 19:52:41

I went to uni with these guys www.artformarchitects.com they are lovely guys and would look after you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now