Our current offer runs out in May and we need another month. I rang mortgage advisor last fri who said to ring the mortgage call centre which I've done twice over the last couple of days & somebody was meant to ring me back to confirm the extension but of course nobody has. Our current offer is a 6 month one and apparently the person who issued it to us has the decision to extend. Our circumstances haven't changed.
What would you do, ring up again tomorrow? Shall I get in touch with our mortgage advisor & say I can't get anywhere over the phone. Can he get us in touch with the right person? If I went into branch they wouldn't be able to do anything would they?
Did you get your offer extended? We are now in exactly the same situation...our new build won't be ready till end Sept, but our Nat West mortgage offer runs out Sept 10th. We took our mortgage out using a broker so should we just go through them or contact Nat West direct? Hate all this stress of buying a house! :-)
Yes they did. Our solicitor just had to fax over to them saying our circumstances hadn't changed & we where literally waiting for the sellers. They where quite good about it as we needed to go back back to them a couple of times. Yes the whole process is so stressful and draining but worth it