These vendors love Christmas so much they Have a Christmas room...

(17 Posts)
DillydollyRIP Sat 10-May-14 14:40:51
Atbeckandcall Sat 10-May-14 14:54:43

shock Looks like a perfectly normal house, until you see a film prop from Lost in Space. Oh hang on, it's a shower.

And they actually laid the table, with crackers, in the Christmas room. Do you think it's for sale because they are being sectioned?

DillydollyRIP Sat 10-May-14 15:43:10

I'd worry I'd step out of the shower into the 80s or something.
I really love Chritmas but that room is bizarre!

LtEveDallas Sat 10-May-14 15:46:06

Ahh, we are getting a shower like that. They are fabulous and cost a fortune (unless you get it on eBay, like us). Ours doubles up as a steam room too, which will be great for my bi-monthly sinusitis.

Sandthorn Sat 10-May-14 15:55:35

Did they put it on the market at Christmas? I can imagine this happening to certain members of my family...

"Now mum, you know you're going to have to lay off the decorations when they come to take the photos."
"BUT IT'S CHRISSSSSTMAAAASSSSS!!!"
"Well, maybe try to confine it to one room then..."

Does anybody else have visions of robotic-arms going haywire, squirting toothpaste on your hair, and trying to brush your teeth with a bath brush? No? Just me then blush

middleagedspread Sat 10-May-14 16:06:18

It looks like their function room is the sitting room. No sofa or telly.
I'd like to have a go in the spaceship shower though.

Aboyandabunny Sat 10-May-14 16:07:27

I think they are plastic garden chairs around the table they have disguised with the Christmassy covers then had to go the whole hog with decorations, crackers etc.hmm

BuzzardBird Sat 10-May-14 16:10:59

Really think they should downsize that photo above the fireplace grin

threepiecesuite Sat 10-May-14 16:15:31

How bizarre. Do they keep the tree up all year?

Tyranasaurus Sat 10-May-14 16:16:27

I think the Christmas room is the summer house- I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse?

RobinSparkles Sat 10-May-14 16:22:21

I can imagine it'd be quite handy having a Christmas room! You can have all of your Christmas celebrations in there and then shut the door on it from January till the end of November. You can keep the decorations up - no need to be faffing about decorating at the beginning of December!

ToddleWaddle Sat 10-May-14 16:23:12

Funny how the rest of the house is quite decluttered in comparison.

GemmaTeller Sat 10-May-14 16:25:42

...... I like it...... that christmas room would be my office/craft room obviously.

Flossiechops Sat 10-May-14 16:53:28

Looks like the agent took the pictures Christmas morning when the table was all prepped for lunch!

OddFodd Sat 10-May-14 17:34:30

I always think those very blank looking bungalows hide a truly bizarre interior so glad to see I'm not wrong grin

DillydollyRIP Sat 10-May-14 20:52:52

Wasn't there a poster on here who said someone in their family had a room just for Christmas?
They used a tiny living room the rest of the year or something?

Crutchlow35 Sun 11-May-14 09:19:52

The photos are dreadful but it is an ok house. Zero kerb appeal!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now