Colour Flooring Company

(7 Posts)
susan277 Tue 03-Jun-14 18:30:03

I did it! I went for the Colour Flooring Company's rubber and I'm really pleased. I went for Mildmay too and it's gorgeous. It's so warm under foot and looks really expensive.

Ebs11 Thu 15-May-14 12:39:10

one seam. It's just a tiny hairline. You don't really notice unless you're looking for it.

zgaze Thu 15-May-14 09:57:05

I'm considering this too, also in a grey colour. Just worried how visible any joins would be - ebs11 do you have any joins in yours?

Ebs11 Wed 14-May-14 20:59:52

I was torn too after reading the reviews. But in the end I went with my dh who who’s on a real enviro tip at the moment – £20 more but it does look absolutely gorge, I have to say.

susan277 Wed 14-May-14 19:28:04

Oh god, Im dithering now. I've been looking at their vinyl too and it is cheaper and the colours are almost the same. I've read some Colour Flooring Company reviews which say it's really good. What made you go with rubber?

Ebs11 Mon 12-May-14 16:29:11

I've got their Mildmay Grey in my kitchen. Vast improvement on the engineered oak I had before which stained with every splash. It does seem well made – at least so far it hasn’t suffered any ill effects from the endless trail of muddy shoed kids running through from the garden….

ellierob222 Fri 09-May-14 19:00:15

I was going to get some rubber flooring for my bathroom from the Rubber Flooring Company but when I tried to find them online I couldn't. I have a feeling they have gone out of business. Then I noticed the Colour Flooring Company has started doing rubber flooring and it's EXACTLY what I want - just a couple of square metres of a lovely pale taupe. I had no idea they did rubber flooring. Has anyone bought some from them? And if so, is it good quality stuff? Will it stand up to my three DS and a dog do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now