Fired earth factory outlet

(11 Posts)
bigbutsrus1 Thu 30-Jan-14 20:43:42

Anyone been? Read they have one in Oxford. Wondered if they are any good. I would have to travel so trying to find out if there is a way of knowing what they have in!

preggersbycheggers Thu 30-Jan-14 20:57:04

What are you looking for bigbutsrus1?

I am possibly heading over there tomorrow. Can have a look for you?

bigbutsrus1 Thu 30-Jan-14 21:38:13

Ah thank you! Will be looking for tiles, but not just yet! Do you have to just chance it I guess and turn up and see what they have!? Would be good to know if they have many in there though. I have my eye on the Moroccan/Marrakech kitchen wall tiles, think they are actually called "Paris" though grin my DH won't even consider letting me have them even in the sale as too ££££££

preggersbycheggers Fri 31-Jan-14 07:38:55

You could consider these

https://www.tonsoftiles.co.uk/browse/4-wall-tiles/184-parisian-chic?

bigbutsrus1 Fri 31-Jan-14 14:39:55

Wow those are fantastic! I have sent off for a sample.

preggersbycheggers Sat 01-Feb-14 13:05:36

I didn't make it over there as my son was poorly but am hoping to go next weekend perhaps.

Fingers crossed those other ones are good for you.

I sadly cannot find the grey terracotta fired earth tiles anywhere and cannot pay £90sqm!!!

preggersbycheggers Tue 11-Feb-14 05:52:31

Hi bigbuts

Just to let you know I made it over to FE factory shop.

They had loads of tiles but not the ones you are after.

How were the ones you got the sample for?

Hellefrog Fri 29-Jul-16 09:01:17

Anyone know when fired earth have their sales usually thanks

emsyj Fri 29-Jul-16 14:25:30

I came on to say try Tons of Tiles - they're great, we've used them a few times and I believe their crackle glazed metro tiles are exactly the same as the Fired Earth ones. We've used them a few times now and they deliver quickly and their prices are really good.

legfaced Fri 29-Jul-16 14:29:15

Factory outlet is great if you find what you're looking for! They have a lot of metro tiles usually.

We got loads of the exact tiles we were looking for but it required a good old rummage. Lots of them were in random places, mixed in with others etc. It's hit and miss but when it's a hit it's great.

linspins Fri 29-Jul-16 18:17:11

We've bought fired earth tiles from tons of tiles before, they were fab. We did our bathroom in a cream metro shaped crackle glaze tile, it looked lovely and soothing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now