Local to you
Unanswered messages |
Getting started |
I'm on |
I'm watching |
I started |
Last 15 minutes |
Last hour |
This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 1 message)
Sooo..... Vendors have decided a week before exchange and when we've spent £1k on survey and solicitor fees that they no longer wish to sell. We still want to continue with our purchase and are therefore thinking we should move into rented whilst we find a new property. I haven't rented a property since I was a student over 15 years ago. Is there anything I need to know / look out for? Viewing on Saturday. I know I need to ask if it's ok to have my cat at the property and I'm going to ask for 6 months initially followed by month by month. Is it generally the done thing to negotiate rent a bit?Help...... Please!
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more. Register now
Already registered? Log in to leave your comment.