How big is your kitchen & what do you have in it?

(4 Posts)
bigbutsrus1 Mon 16-Sep-13 17:30:03

Finally got planning for our single story extension. It is 3meters out, width of house is 5m. We intend on knocking through from old kitchen so we will have about 5.5x5m. We want to have a kitchen diner with some kind of sofa area. My question is what size is your kitchen/diner and what is your layout like?! I am having a complete nightmare
in deciding where to put things! DH says we need to decide as they need know where drains & electrics need to go!

bigbutsrus1 Mon 16-Sep-13 17:31:39

Forgot to say does anyone know of a good free app website to do your own kitchen plans? Really can't be doing with going in anywhere as we are are going to re-position our old one with the help of a carpenter. Thanks!

aPseudonymToFoolHim Mon 16-Sep-13 17:33:48

Ikea do a free app. I got my kitchen from there, planned and designed myself. I was too greedy with cupboards though, and ended up a bit cramped in the dining area.

mylittlemonkey Mon 16-Sep-13 20:28:50

We also used the ikea app to design ours and decide what went where and what it would look like. We did cost the ikea kitchen but found it cheaper in the end elsewhere but the ikea app was good to show other companies what we wanted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now