Rightmove/Zoopla views - do these really translate into viewings?

(3 Posts)

Selling our flat and the listing went online on Sat am. So far we've had 300 views on Zoopla and 150 on the EA website (haven't got the figures for RM). I have no idea if this is a good result or if I should be even bothering to check the numbers - any thoughts?

Turnipinatutu Tue 06-Aug-13 07:38:39

A fair few could be friends/neighbours being nosy, but yes that sounds good to me.
I tend to do a search of the houses in my area of similar value and size and sort it into 'most popular', you can then see how your house is comparing to the competition wink

Crutchlow35 Tue 06-Aug-13 13:21:40

I tell my clients not to pay too much attention for the first week or so to these figures. it will be your neighbours mostly having a look, plus you will have had a look quite a few times. The agent (if good) will check the listings (off the admin page) and in amongst that will be genuine buyers.

There was a poster who provided the rightmove link to her house a few months back. She ended up having the most hits on a property advertised on rightmove that week. It was classed as a hot property!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now