How much is it (approx) to replace an en-suite?

(5 Posts)
holidaybug Mon 05-Aug-13 20:15:41

Thanks all - I don't want an expensive suite but I want it to be fitted well, with nice tiles. Sounds like I can get it done for a reasonable price then.

I'm having my family bathroom refitted next month. New steel bath, basin, toilet, shower mixer/riser all taps/wastes, new chrome towel rail radiator, that has been priced for fitting at £645, but with me supplying all items as additional. Then £400 for new custom made, built in cabinets and bath panel (complicated design) so I have budgeted for £2300, including new floor but no retiling as original tiles are ok! Great workmen, have used them before and will certainly use them again, in Northamptonshire.

Sunnyshores Mon 05-Aug-13 11:35:04

Agree you can get something for £700ish, to get it all fitted,tiled probably another £500. If you want anything fancier or larger shower, better quality nearer £2k all in.

Lioninthesun Wed 31-Jul-13 21:43:42

Depends on quality you want. You can get some good deals on at Bathstore at the mo. Plumbworld online is cheap too if I remember rightly. I'd be aiming at about £1k (can prob get for £700 tbh) for a cheap set and then add taps if needed and flooring as extra.

holidaybug Wed 31-Jul-13 19:58:36

We would need to replace the shower, WC and wash basin, re-tile and re-floor. It isn't a big space - just standard size ensuite. I'm not after top notch shower etc but might want some nice feature tiles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now